The first step to your Durham University degree
You can apply to Durham University International Study Centre online. Using our online form, you can save your progress and come back to it later if you need more time. If you are applying through an agent, please contact them for an application form.
Our Student Enrolment Advisors will contact you once your application has been received and reviewed to explain what happens next. Alternatively, you can apply through a local educational agent.
You will need to submit documents to support your application. Documents include: academic certificates/transcripts, English qualifications, a copy of your passport and copies of any previous visas and/or visa refusal letters. You can submit your documents online or we can request them from you later.
How to apply online
- Choose your programme – we have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate pathways that are designed for progression to a wide variety of degrees.
- Check entry requirements – you’ll need certain academic and English language requirements to study at the International Study Centre.
- Apply online – be ready with information such as contact details and previous qualifications to submit your application online.
- Submit your supporting documents immediately, or save your application and provide them at a later date.
- Read the relevant terms and conditions.
- Receive a response from a specialist Student Enrolment Advisor within 48 hours, who will talk you through the next steps and support you throughout your application process.