The first step to your Durham University degree
You can apply to Durham University International Study Centre online. Using our online form, you can save your progress and come back to it later if you need more time. If you are applying through an agent, please contact them for an application form.
Our Student Enrolment Advisors will contact you once your application has been received and reviewed to explain what happens next. Alternatively, you can apply through a local educational agent.
You will need to submit documents to support your application. Documents include: academic certificates/transcripts, English qualifications, a copy of your passport and copies of any previous visas and/or visa refusal letters. You can submit your documents online or we can request them from you later.
How to apply online
- Choose your programme – we have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate pathways that are designed for progression to a wide variety of degrees.
- Check entry requirements – you’ll need certain academic and English language requirements to study at the International Study Centre.
- Apply online – be ready with information such as contact details and previous qualifications to submit your application online.
- Submit your supporting documents immediately, or save your application and provide them at a later date.
- Read the relevant terms and conditions.
- Receive a response from a specialist Student Enrolment Advisor within 48 hours, who will talk you through the next steps and support you throughout your application process.
Find out the entry requirements for your course.
Find out the tuition fees for your course.
Discover the term dates for your chosen pathway programme when you study abroad at Durham University International Study Centre.
Find out how to apply for your Student visa, which you will need to study in the UK at Durham University International Study Centre.
Before you arrive
Get the best start to your study abroad adventure and find out more about preparing to study with us.
READY TO JOIN US?
Our student enrolment advisors are here to help with your application and answer any questions you have about studying with us.