Any questions? Chat live with one of our advisers and get answers today.
We will get you to where you want to be
Our aim is to get you to where you want to be, studying at Durham University in September 2022.
Studying with us in 2021 is about putting your education first. It is your time to learn, to develop and to be ready for the world. By starting your university education now, you can look forward to achieving your graduation dreams and starting an exciting graduate-level job in just a few short years. Whether your goal is to start your own business, research medical developments, work for an NGO or something in between, this is your future.
Start your programme in September 2021
We will be ready to support you – wherever you choose to start your studies*. Whether you begin your education in an on-campus classroom or virtually from the comfort of your own home, you will receive quality teaching, expert support and be fully integrated into our student community from day one. As an OfS registered provider, all students studying with us will experience the highest level of teaching and student support, whether they study online or on campus.
Choose how you study
We offer a choice of study options* so you can feel confident to start your programme, keep your studies on track and achieve your university goals.
Join us on campus
If you join us on campus**, you can expect:
- Experienced teachers and support staff
- One-to-one support at every stage
- Additional health and safety measures
- Blended learning, which is a mixture of face-to-face and virtual teacher-led learning
Study virtually from home
You may be unsure about travelling right now and choose to start your programme virtually from home – joining us on campus by 6th April 2022.†
By studying virtually, you can expect‡:
- 21-day money-back satisfaction offer
- Visa refund policy
- Wider range of English language tests accepted (CAS requirements stay the same)
Earn whilst you learn with Job Ready
Confirm your place with us and gain access to Job Ready, our free service designed to help you secure a job while you study with us in the UK.
In partnership with our expert career development partners, you will:
- Learn how to write a compelling, eye-catching CV
- Take part in mock interviews
- Receive assistance in setting up interviews with employers
You can find out more about Job Ready here.
* Please note that this information is subject to approval by the University. Government guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is regularly changing and therefore we will continue to review and adapt the measures that we’re putting in place to safeguard our staff and students. Students should continue to check government health and travel advice regularly before making any plans to travel. We will continue to communicate with you in the event of any changes.
** We strongly recommend that students who are under the age of 18, who are arriving into the UK from countries on the UK travel red-list, begin their studies virtually from home.
† Or an alternative date to be advised. Please note that this information is subject to approval by the University. Government guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is regularly changing and therefore we will continue to review and adapt the measures that we’re putting in place to safeguard our staff and students. Students should continue to check government health and travel advice regularly before making any plans to travel. We will continue to communicate with you in the event of any changes.
‡ Subject to terms and conditions
I would describe my time here at Durham as 'something special.' My favourite part is the entire experience together. Meeting new people and having the opportunity to build friendships, but also to chase an academic life.
Maissa from The Netherlands
Studied International Foundation Year in Humanities, Law and Social Science
Progressed to LLB (Hons) Law